Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Lots going on

It has been one of the busiest 10 days of work in my life. We have purchased a new quality inspection and customer communication system called CleanTelligent. It is the latest and greatest web-based tool available for our industry. I am responisble for getting it up and running from start to finish.
This has involved purchasing the equipment, organizing and training our employees, and setting up one of our larger customers with the proper access.
Everyone in the company is excited about it--I overheard our operations team talking about the new Pocket PC phones yesterday and how amazing they are. Just wait until I show them more about what they can do....then they'll really be amazed. Wireless uploading of job specifications, inspections that follow the specs, web messaging that tracks performance. Crazy, huh?

Well, I've got to get back to work.

No comments: