Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

My Uncle Bob and Aunt Donna invited us to their home on Thanksgiving morning to watch the Thanksgiving day parade. It was our first ever parade, and it was lots of fun. Maybe it was the amazing breakfast spread available to us before, during, and after just a block away from the parade at my Uncle's house. Or maybe it was the huge ballons and floats. But we had fun...Maria didn't even want to leave the roadside when we went back to Uncle Bob's house for the best corned beef hash on the planet.

Then we went to my Uncle Tim's to say hi to the Ray-side and have yummy appetizers. Then on to my parents house to eat smoked cornish game hens and play fun games like Baldradash and MadgGab with the Browns and my Aunt Joan, Uncle Mike and Cousin Jon Hirzel.
What a fun filled day...and to top it all off it went really smooth.

We are thankful for our family, our friends, our warm and joy-filled home, and for God's love and mercy.

No comments: