Friday, February 15, 2008

Follow the Crowd

At lunch today I realized that Sam's sleaves were going to become a casualty of the meal if Anna or I didn't intervene. He was given 3 choices:
1. Roll up your sleeves
2. Take off your shirt
3. Lose the pizza
He chose to lose the pizza. But Maria (the kiss-up) said in a very proud voice, "I'll roll up my sleeves dad."
This gave me the idea to have everyone roll up their sleeves.

Sam sat silently as everyone at the table rolled up their sleeves. He simply couldn't resist following the crowd (or maybe the 2 year old is learning to compromise).

But eutopia was nearly ruined when 5 year old Josh announced that his arms were itchy and proceeded to put his sleeves back down.

A nano second later Sam was saying "my ahms ichy, sweeves down."

No, No. Josh had to get quickly back in line to save Sam's sleeves from a saucy doom. Luckily we all worked together today to keep it clean once more.

No comments: