Thursday, May 10, 2007

Joshua's Story

Every night I tell the kids a story, but they can never seem to get enough so they keep asking for more. Sometimes I'll ask Joshua to tell a story because I am all tired out; normally he'll turn down the offer. But last night he quickly agreed and this is the story he told:



In case you couldn't pick up everything he said it was about dogs chasing after a woman who had a bag of treats. When they got too close she used a "tazer" which is a self defense device that shocks people (or dogs).

If I gave Joshua any ideas about tazers it was a long time ago. It is amazing how long things can remain latent in a childs mind and then pop up at any time. Anna and I laughed so hard after this story I was compelled to run down and get the camera so I could share it with everyone. Hopefully you enjoyed it as much as we did.

1 comment:

the observer said...

I couldn't hear the audio, but I loved hearing about the incident. I'm constantly amazed at what kids remember from so long ago...

Great story... thanks for sharing the joy :)