Thursday, May 10, 2007

Lots of changes

Sorry it has been so long since our last post...over a month I think. Well lots has been going on and blogging just seemed to be a low priority. Among other things I was sick for 5 consecutive weeks with the flu, cold, pnemonia, and ear infections.

Anna has accepted a job at Providence Hospital as an RN in Oncology. She just started on April 30 and will be in training for the next 6-8 weeks. So far she really likes it and it we are finding it to be a great blessing. You should see her in her cute Navy Blue scrubs.

I am watching the kids a few days a week and doing much of my work from home on the wonderful tool that is the internet.

I really enjoy being with the kids, as you'll see in later posts, there are lots of laughs throughout the day.

No comments: